Frequently Asked Questions
Do you deliver internationally?
Not in the UK? Now would be the best time to take a look at our current stockists!
- Yes, we do. Please ensure that you enter your FULL address in English including zip codes, city's, states to avoid any confusion.
Your orders tracking number will be emailed to you, where you can track when your package left the UK and arrived in your destination.
Your order will require a signature, so be aware of your local post offices/depos in case you aren’t in at the time of delivery.
How much is shipping?
- Free shipping on all UK orders over £40
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout & are stated below, we use the Royal Mail postage service and you can track your order via the tracking code on your shipping confirmation email.
- UK 2nd class signed for (2-3 working days) £4.20
- UK 2nd Class (2-3 working days) £3.90
- International tracked & signed (10-15 days) £9-10
- Europe tracked & signed (5-10 days) £6
When will my order arrive?
We ship out orders on Tuesdays & Thursdays
UK orders will arrive within 2-5 working days from your order date. Please note there may be delays due to the current pandemic.
International orders will typically arrive within 10-15 working days from your order date.
I think my mail is lost - I haven't received my delivery yet?
- We can’t be held responsible for lost mail. If you have not yet received your items we recommend you contact us for further information on how to make a claim.
- More details can be found here: https://www.royalmail.com/retail-compensation-policy-loss
How can I prevent my pillowcase from staining?
Please sleep on your pillowcase with dry curls (not infused in greases or oils) this will prevent interaction with the pillowcases dye.
Place your pillowcase over a dark coloured cotton pillowcase to protect your pillow.
If you encounter a stain wash your pillowcase straight away.
How often should I wash my satin items?
We recommend that you sleep on one side of your pillowcase one night and swap to the other side the next night. You can then do this for another two nights and wash.
Our founder owns 2 pillowcases and alternates them, only sleeping on one side of the pillowcase at a time for healthy skin and hair.
How do I wash my pillowcases and scrunchies?
Place in the washing machine separately, on a low heat silk wash setting and hang to air dry.
Alternatively, you can hand wash in a sink/basin with cool water with a silk wash product or sulphate shampoo, please see a wash tutorial here.
What size are the pillowcases?
Length 63cm, Width 41cm (When stretched 68cm X 48cm)
What material are the pillowcases?
Charmeuse polyester satin (with a soft silky feel)
Can I return/exchange my items?
We offer refunds on faulty/damaged items within 30 days of purchasing. Please contact us at email@example.com
We offer exchanges on items that are still in the original packaging and not damaged. Please email us to make an exchange.
How can I contact you?
Easy! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For wholesale enquires please contact us at email@example.com